The furniture warehouse in san diego
. Antique furniture in
The Furniture Warehouse In San Diego
- San Diego , named after Saint Didacus (Spanish: Diego de Alcala), is the eighth-largest city in the United States and second-largest city in California, after Los Angeles, with a population of 1,359,132 (Jan 2010) within its administrative limits on a land area of .
- An industrial city and naval port on the Pacific coast of southern California, just north of the US-Mexico border; pop. 1,223,400. It was founded as a mission in 1769
- Union Station in San Diego, California, also known as the Santa Fe Depot, is a train station built by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway to replace the small Victorian-style structure erected in 1887 for the California Southern Railroad Company.
- a picturesque city of southern California on San Diego Bay near the Mexican border; site of an important naval base
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- a storehouse for goods and merchandise
- (warehousing) repositing: depositing in a warehouse; "they decided to reposition their furniture in a recommended repository in Brooklyn"; "my car is in storage"; "publishers reduced print runs to cut down the cost of warehousing"
- Place (imported goods) in a bonded warehouse pending the payment of import duty
- Place (someone, typically a prisoner or a psychiatric patient) in a large, impersonal institution in which their problems are not satisfactorily addressed
Household Essentials 42-0 Tree-Piece Clothes-Drying Post for Whitney 15-7 Retractable Dryer
WHITNEY DESIGN offers this 3-piece pole assembly for use in setting up a clothesline drying system in your yard. The pole is made from 2" diameter galvanized steel and the three pieces fit snugly together. This post also works as an accessory for the #15-7 WHITNEY DESIGN 5-line outdoor retractable dryer. It is shipped with the bolts and nuts for mounting the receiver bracket, a plastic ground sleeve for anchoring the post into the ground, and a plastic post cap for the top of the post. Item #42-0
The former Jerome's Furniture warehouse at Broadway and 16th Street in Downtown San Diego burned to the ground on the night of December 30, 2007. A flare up in the smoldering remains the following morning cause firefighters to train water canons on the site for most of the day. An SDFD ladder truck on Broadway, with the San Diego Police Dept. headquarters in the background.
The former Jerome's Furniture warehouse at Broadway and 16th Street in Downtown San Diego burned to the ground on the night of December 30, 2007. A flare up in the smoldering remains the following morning cause firefighters to train water canons on the site for most of the day.
Here, two firemen on a Quality pumper on 16th Street keep a hose aimed at the building.
See also: furniture stores closing in atlanta bel furniture clearance center habersham furniture outlet diamond hard cabinet and furniture paint made in china furniture used hotel furniture austin dining room furniture warehouse pulaski furniture oak furniture for a room mission dining furniture
- (火) 08:03:40|
- Category: None