Furniture manufacturers in new york
- Sell used furniture
store - Model home furniture
for sale dallas
Furniture Manufacturers In New York
- A person or company that makes goods for sale
- (manufacture) put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- (manufacture) industry: the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- (manufacture) create or produce in a mechanical way; "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
Pavilion of American Interiors - 1964-65 New York World's Fair
The pavilion of American Interiors, the showcase of American home furnishing at the New York World's Fair, is a dramatic four-story building consisting of three circular, linked structures. Located in the Industrial Area of the Fair, the Pavilion houses outstanding examples of furniture, floor coverings, lamps, draperies, and accessories.
Leading manufacturer-exhibitors have created actual room
setting which were designed and deco
rated by the top interior designers in the country.
Various chapters of the American Institute of the American Institute of Interior Designers are sponsoring an extensive display on the seco
nd floor in which room
s are deco
rated indigenous to their areas.
See also: furniture import ashley discount furniture and bassett furniture prices of used furniture henredon furniture website hotel motel furniture liquidation klaussner furniture industry furniture retailers in dallas
- (火) 08:07:32|
- Category: None